This past year has had a lot of ups and downs. I set some pretty crazy goals at the beginning of the year, not really knowing what to expect. Health and fitness wise, I feel like nothing really happened this year. I didn’t run much, I actually gained weight, and I have nothing much more to report! But I’m okay with that. This year was spent more concentrating on family and my career (school). I worked on other things that needed my attention.
But this year! This year, things are going to be different. Haha, I feel like I say that every year. But seriously, I am in a better place than I was one year ago. I am better prepared. I am ready.
This year, I am going a little different with the goals. Let’s go!
- Lose the weight for good! Goal: Lose 40lbs or reach 20% Body Fat
- Heal my gut and figure out my stomach issues.
- Start running again on a regular basis.
- Make and reach lifting goals.
- Get the most out of my Master’s program.
- Enjoy time with friends and family.
It is a nice simple list of goals this year. I don’t want to make any grand promises this year for races and other big things. It is going to be a busy, tough year with the schooling I have ahead of me. I think between this list and 30 By 30, I have enough to handle! Happy New Year!