Weight – 178ish?
I forgot to weigh myself today but last time I checked, it was 178 point something which is slightly down. Of course, I generally hover around 179-181 so we shall see if this sticks. It could have just been because I was sick all last week.
This is actually one thing going really well! Here is a sample:
Never perfect – there is free pizza and more ice cream that I probably should have, but overall, I think I’m doing an 80/20 split or better of healthy verses not-so-healthy calories. I’m pretty happy with this week!
Fitness – Walking while Sick
Right now, walking is enough. I have a cold/allergies/something right now so just walking around is a ton of effort and causes my heart rate to get up. Yesterday, I had to take breaks on the landings getting my classroom on the 4th floor.
Things I Did Well
- Tracked my food on my new app (blog to come next week!).
- Exerted myself as much as I could.
- Remembered that it is okay to relax when sick.
Things To Work On
- Drink more water (always a problem for me!).
- Less ice cream.
- Think up some easy, quick meals for days I don’t want to cook.