The semester has officially started! Yes, I know it actually started almost 2 weeks ago but I kept flip flopping on which classes to take and here is my schedule:
My Wednesday morning class is only every other week so that makes it a little less hectic too. You can see I have those 2 really long days that will be a little stressful. I like my two short days though! Look, I can hit the gym in the evenings with Rob! Of course, most of that white area is homework time or other school stuff. A lot of it is taken up walking between buildings too so that is a bit of a time waster but nothing I can do about that. I am happy with this schedule and my classes so let’s hope this semester goes a little smoother than the last!
Since we’re talking about my school schedule, here are some challenges I must deal with during the semester:
- Time wasters like inefficiency, going online too much, getting distracted.
- Lots of unavoidable commuting time including walking, driving, and taking the train.
- Making sure I pack enough food to get me through the day.
- Having energy to hit the gym after my short days.
- Having energy to get up at 5 to hit the gym on my late days (or go on the weekends).
- Avoiding stress eating or eating crappy foods because I waited too long (and didn’t pack enough – see above).
- Staying hydrated (I forget to drink water often).
That is just a few. There are always other things like homework taking priority over… everything. Studying, reading, spending time with Rob, etc. It is all a balancing act but the point is to know what you challenges will be so you are prepared to deal with them. I am SO READY for this semester, you have no idea!
I think its because I have a math class (did I just geek out on you guys? Yeah, I think so).
Okay now I have to be off to get me some coffee and maybe send out a few emails before class! Have a great day!