Today is the first day of my November goals! So let’s do this! This is what I need to do today:
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water
- Eat in my ranges (which requires tracking all my food)
- Eat lunch at home
- Pack dinner to take to school
- Get my homework done for tomorrow, study my notes for today
- Talk to one professor today about classes or research (I have a list of people I need to see)
- Do push ups and sit ups before bed
- Figure out a new workout schedule
I just don’t have time for serious workouts on Tuesday and Thursday. I can squeeze something in between work and school when I don’t have much work but I have homework that needs to get done so that is priority. Mondays and Wednesdays, I get home around dinner time so you’d think I’d have time to workout. Yesterday, I squeezed in a workout but then I was behind on homework. Ugh! No time! Seriously, I just hardly have time to do anything and there is really nothing that can be cut from my schedule. Next semester will be better but until then, I have to deal!
Sorry to vent, just saying, I’m trying here!! I wish I could figure out a consistent schedule but my workload changes almost daily. This weekend, hopefully I can get caught up on everything (including laundry, Rob even volunteered to do it for me because its built up that bad, lol). Just taking it day by day!